Vita is an Irish development partner working for climate smart communities in Africa. Our mission is to achieve thriving rural economies in Africa with access to services, markets and livelihoods for all.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and responsible individual to work with our small, innovative team on our next generation models of development. The candidate must have a professional manner, the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Great interpersonal, administration and organisational skills are required.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Governance
Core & desirable skills include:
- IT literate with excellent experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Good understanding on IT Administration, including relevant cyber security requirements to manage server and remote central access
- Database experience with Salesforce
- Secretarial experience re minute taking and office administration
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of Governance Code and Triple Lock
- Health and Safety knowledge – first aid, fire warden, manual handling, appropriate Covid response co-ordination
- Experience with Sharepoint
- Book-keeping knowledge
- PA to senior management experience
A detailed job description is attached here
Please send a CV and Cover Letter by 17.00 Wednesday 19 April to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vita is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults that we come into contact with through our work, and to keeping them safe from exploitation and abuse. Vita is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries and respect the rights of all beneficiaries. Vita has specific policies related to this commitment which outlines the expected behaviour and the responsibility of all staff, consultants, and other Vita affiliates.
Any candidate offered a job with Vita will be expected to sign up to and abide by the Vita Safeguarding Policy and behaviour protocols. All successful candidates will be subject to detailed reference checks.